A lot of people don’t have a lot of experience dealing with legal issues in the courts. This can make the concept of getting legal representation seems like a daunting task. Luckily, you do not have to go it alone. A professional attorney can help you with your accident claim.
Our Promise To You
Seeking a settlement to pay for damages resulting from an accident where you are not at fault does not have to be a hard time. The experienced legal professionals at the Cottle Firm know the ins-and-outs of the courts and Nevada law, and we want to use that experience to help you with your case. We want to get you a huge settlement without you having to worry.
We can make the legal process free of stress for all our clients. The stress that goes with being involved in an accident is already frustrating, and it isn’t fair to worry about legal matters on top of it all. We can deal with the negotiations with the insurance company, the paperwork, and let you focus on healing after an accident.
The Personal Injury Claim Process
There are many reasons to file a personal injury claim. Once you have met with your lawyer and found solid representation, you may wonder what needs to come next. Here is a list of some of the things we can do for you to help you during your claim:
- We will collect evidence that proves you were not responsible for your accident that caused your injuries.
- We will collect evidence that your injuries are directly resultant from the accident, and that the event is due to the negligence of another person.
- We will determine how much your accident or injuries have impacted you financially as well as future costs.
- We will create a demand letter that informs the insurance company precisely how much is owed due to the expenses related to the accident.
- We will discuss and negotiate with the insurance company to increase the likelihood of you receiving full compensation for your injuries and damages.
You are more likely to get a higher settlement from the insurance company when you are represented by a law firm. In the event that the insurance company does not want to pay for your expenses, we will take your case to court in order to make sure the company pays for the full cost of the damages. We are here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve after an accident when you are not at fault.
Las Vegas Personal Injury Accidents
Slip and falls and other accidents account for 8 percent of all emergency room visits in the United States. These accidents can you leave unable to work and receive the necessary income. On top of that, you will likely have costly medical expenses that needed to be covered. Luckily, we are here to help.
The Cottle Law Firm has experiences awarding over a quarter of a billion dollars to Nevada residents that were injured due to motor vehicle accidents. We at the Cottle Firm have decades of experience assisting clients with a number of injuries, and our talented staff of attorneys understands how to achieve successful settlements.
At the Cottle Firm, you’re not just a case number. Contact our offices now at 702-722-6111 to discuss your claim with a professional Las Vegas personal injury today.